The new Lake Shore Cryotronics 240 Series offers a convenient, modular input solution for precision monitoring of cryogenic temperature sensors in large-scale applications employing distributed PLC-based control.
Simplifying large-scale cryogenic temperature measurement
Lake Shore benchtop cryogenic instruments are trusted throughout the world for precision temperature measurement—now that same measurement performance can be achieved in widely distributed high energy applications like particle accelerators and fusion reactors as well as other large industrial sites.
240 Series Features
- Two or eight cryogenic temperature sensor inputs
- Supports industry-leading Lake Shore Cernox®, platinum, and other RTDs, plus DT-670 diodes
- Precision measurement circuitry with on-board conversion to calibrated temperature units
- Monitor temperatures down to 1 K and up to 800 K
- Current reversal to minimize thermoelectric offsets
- Front-mounted OLED screen for temperature and status reporting
- Fully configurable through direct USB connection
- PROFIBUS-DP communication integrates with distributed PLC-based control architectures
- Easy DIN rail mounting with integrated rear connections for shared power and network
The Lake Shore Cryotronics range is available from the UK/Ireland Distributor:
Quantum Design UK and Ireland
Josh Hook email@example.com